Thailand

I'm on a beach in Thailand, the water is very clear and it has white sand. It's a very nice place and very comfortable. I really like to be there, with a background music of a piano. I see a lot of palms on the beach, it's a wonderful view. I'm alone because I want to disconnect, I'm wearing a bikini to sunbathd. I have never been actually in this place but I really love it.

I can hear the sound of the waves, this sound relaxes me a lot. Also I can hear the music of a piano, it always like me. Like the sound of the birds while they are flying.

I feel so happy because I'm in a place that I love and I would like to be there. Also I'm feeling relaxed because the sound of the piano, the sound of the waves and the sound of the birds it makes me feel relaxed.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog